Friday, November 4, 2011

#LisaIrwin : Baby Wearing T-SHIRT And Diaper Claims Mike Thompson. First Time I Have Heard Baby Wearing A T.Shirt. Remember Also We have Confirmation From A Neighbor Jersey Was Bald That Afternoon - Mike Describes Salt And Pepper Hair !

GRACE: OK. Well, as a matter of fact, Virginia in Florida, with me right now, joining us exclusively tonight is Mike Thompson. He`s joining us. And he says that he saw the man carrying the baby wearing only the diaper at 4:00 AM.

Mike, thank you for being with us.

MIKE THOMPSON, SAW MAN CARRYING BABY (via telephone): Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Mike, could you describe for me what you observed the night baby Lisa goes missing?

THOMPSON: Yes. I`d just got off work, and I was going down the highway. And I exited on 48th Street. I go over to see my cousin after work on Tuesday mornings. And I was going down 48th Street, and I see a man carrying a baby about 30, 40 foot up one street.

GRACE: And what did the baby have on?

THOMPSON: A diaper and a T-shirt.


GRACE: Diaper and a T-shirt.

THOMPSON: And he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. Huh?


GRACE: OK, so the baby`s wearing diapers and a T-shirt. And what did the man look like?

THOMPSON: Oh, about 5-7, 5-8, kind of salt-and-pepper hair. Yes. He`s pretty well built. He had a T-shirt on and white pants.

GRACE: Mike Thompson joining us, claims he sees the baby being carried by a man around 4:00 AM when baby Lisa goes missing. Mike Thompson, is it true that you have identified a man in a photo line-up?

THOMPSON: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Repeat?

THOMPSON: Huh? Yes, I...

GRACE: Have you identified a man in a photo line-up?

THOMPSON: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Do you know who the man is?

THOMPSON: No, I don`t. It`s the man I seen that night, I`m sure.

GRACE: And let me go to Matt Zarrell. Do we know who the man is in the photo line-up that Thompson identified?

ZARRELL: We do believe it`s a resident in the area. But right now, his name has not been publicized and we`re not releasing the name at the moment, Nancy.

GRACE: The tip line, 816-474-8477. Joining me tonight, the man who sees a man carrying a baby at 4:00 AM the night baby Lisa goes missing. This as we learn Mommy may have imbibed much more than we believe originally. And the timeline changes. Mommy`s brother taken in for interrogation as the parents refuse to sit down with cops. Tip line, 816- 474-8477. Where is this baby?


http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html