Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#LisaIrwin : Megan Lynn-Lover Wright 'F**K THE BULL SHIT '

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=wall

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright

‎"**SLANDER: a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.** FOX NEWS IN KC... check yourself before you wreck yourself. I'M F*****N PISSED. Interviews, here I come, pink hair and all. F**K THE BULL SHIT. I'm tired of people making shit up. This is RUINING MY LIFE. I have done absolutely nothing wrong, in fact, I've sacrificed my time, dignity, sanity, friends, relationship etc in order to talk to the media, to try to bring all the information that I know and that I was told to the public in hopes that it might help bring Baby Lisa home. For all of you that don't realize that I'm an innocent victim of circumstance [dating Jersey before] F**K YOU! kthanksbai!
Share · 32 minutes ago ·
2 people like this.

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright Go figure: FOX having reports that are UNTRUE. Who woulda thunk it!!!! ROFL"
30 minutes ago · 2

Source : Hinky Meter.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1399&sid=249342b196f94245d4a8b01fa2f18c3f&start=3200