Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#LisaIrwin : Megan Wright ALL Fired Up And Ready To Answer Any Questions !

http://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=wall

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright

Ok so here's the deal: I have an interview with Headline News at 5:30 and shortly after I will be meeting with their sister network CNN. [Jim Spellman has been awesome since day one!!]. After that, assuming that everything goes off with out a hitch, I will be online posting in the "Justice for Lisa Irwin" facebook group. (linked below) If ANYONE and I put emphasis on A.N.Y.O.N.E. has a question for me- I invite you to join me. Ask me anything. I have nothing to hide, and since my reputation is already fucked! What the hell!? Might as well try to clear my name by answering the people's questions, since the news leaves a little to be desired...

----------------and she's moved on from "jersey".

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright is in a relationship with Eddie Murphy.
Yesterday at 12:15am

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Lisa-Irwin/290185081005988?sk=wall


Source : Hinky Meter