Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#LisaIrwin: #KMBC - Megan Wright 'My mom took me and my brothers and ran away to Mexico'

KANSAS CITY, Mo.  — KMBC.com

A woman questioned by Kansas City police in the case of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin said she feels very close to the case.

Three cellphones in Irwin's house disappeared the same night the baby did. Megan Wright said her phone received a call from one of those phones that night.

Wright said she is cooperating with police because it hits very close to home for her.

“My mom took me and my brothers and ran away to Mexico, and my mom just left us there from what I remember. I was really young. But I remember my mom not being around. So it’s hard for me to think about the case, just knowing how that affected me.


I mean, even at an older age. If they find baby Lisa, how is this going to impact her life if she is still alive? You know, which I pray every day that she is,” Wright said.

Wright said she previously dated a man who was questioned earlier in the case.


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45133102/ns ... s_city_mo/