Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#LisaIrwin : #CaptSteveYoung #Jersey - Quote : The man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance. We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said..

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

Megan Wright told CNN Monday that the telephone call came in about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 4.
"I didn't have my phone at the time, but apparently there was a 50 second phone call from one of the family's phones to my cell phone. About 50 seconds long," she said. "I don't know what was said or who called or who answered my phone. But that's what the police have been questioning me about."

Wright, who has been residing in a home about a mile from baby Lisa's home on Lister Avenue in the Northland, said she does not know either Irwin or Bradley.

She said she and seven other people she lives with share the cell phone, which is why she doesn't know some of the details about the phone call.

"We have eight people that live here and only one cell phone at the time so it was pretty much community (property)," she said. "Whoever needed my phone."

Wright dated a neighborhood handyman known as "Jersey."

"He's an ex-boyfriend of mine," Wright said Monday. "We dated for about five months. I met him when I lived further down on Brighton. He was just a friend of a friend. He and I were together, for like I said, about five months. After I ended up moving in here, we broke up shortly afterwards and it was a couple of weeks before baby Lisa went missing."

Wright said she did not know whether "Jersey" knew Bradley or Irwin. She said as a drifter he went door to door looking for work and may have stopped at their home.

Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance.
"We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said.

Wright told CNN that she had placed an online advertisement for an electronics item and used the cell phone number called by the Irwin-Bradley cell phone. She said the FBI saw the number and set up a fake appointment to buy the item shortly after baby Lisa went missing, Wright said. That is when the first interview occurred.