Thursday, June 2, 2011

'Please take Caylee's pictures off the screen'

“I was pacing in the hall waiting for the officers to arrive,” she told the court. “It seemed to take forever. Then I overheard Casey tell Lee (her brother) that she hadn’t seen Caylee for 31 days.” Cindy admits panic set in and she lunged for the phone again.

Through gulps of air, Cindy is heard frantically telling the dispatcher, “My granddaughter has been taken! She has been missing for a month! Her mother finally admitted she has been missing! The babysitter stole her… I need to find her!” As the operator calmly asks for the address, Cindy shouts, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car!"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-06-01/casey-anthony-trial-mother-points-a-finger-at-her-daughter/#