Sunday, October 30, 2011

#LisaIrwin : Former #FBI Agent Believes Irwin Boys Should Be Interviewed

- Former F.B.I. profiler Clint Van Zandt told NBC News that the Irwin family should let investigators talk to Lisa's half brothers. The boys, ages 5 and 8, were interviewed the day after Lisa disappeared, but haven't been talked to since.

"The parents ought to line up and say, ‘Hey give me truth serum, give me a polygraph, interview my children then take all of your resources and don't look at me anymore.

Look at who I believe may have taken my child,’ that hasn't happened to this point," said Van Zandt.

The former agent believes the parents are still suspects, which is distracting to the case.


Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/former-fbi-agent-believes-irwin-boys-should-be-interviewed#ixzz1cHd7mbDW